The Kapikog Lake Stewardship Program is a major initiative of your Association with the objective of promoting enjoyment of the lake and its surroundings while preserving and protecting their natural state.
We endeavour to assess the quality of various environmental conditions on and around Kapikog Lake and report the results providing relevant advice and guidance to the lake’s residents.
The information is based on members’ voluntary participation in projects, such as water quality sampling, as well as active liaison with the Township of the Archipelago staff and other government agencies.
- Healey Lake Transfer Station Waste Disposal Information
- Use of Pesticides, Fertilizers – Township By-Law No. 03-21
- Shoreline Impacts and Preservation
- Water Quality Measurement
- Watercraft and Motors – Coast Guard Safe Boating Regulations
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources